Moving can be stressful given the fact that there are various aspects that need to be considered — such as the time of the year, environment, cost, number of items, distance of move, etc.. A good moving company will not only be efficient in its job but also will ensure you, as a customer, are delighted by the over the top services.
So what exactly one should look forward too when hiring good movers they’ve heard about or have planned to hire based on referrals and testimonials/advertisements?
Basic Services Offered By Good Movers
Some of the fundamental services you need to expect from movers which are considered to be a good choice are:
- They’ll help you pack: One of the basic services you can expect from good movers is that they’ll help you pack up your stuff and spend considerable time and effort doing so. This is extremely necessary, especially for the valuable and fragile items, which need special care and protective measures. And since the movers are equipped with the necessary items needed for all types of household packing, it is alright to depend on them for it. They will also organize the packing with proper labeling.
- They’ll disassemble the furniture: The good movers will be the ones which you won’t have to figure out complex processes on how to disassemble the most intricate of beddings and other furniture articles. They’ll do that with their professional expertise. The movers also assemble the furniture once it reaches the destination according to the plan, thus making the entire process simplified and quick.
- Hoisting: This is one of the complex and sensitive processes which are prone to cause damage and only top rated movers afford to risk offering these services. This is when some of the items won’t be able to be moved through stairways or doors and need to be hoisted through windows. Typically in Jacksonville this is not a common practice.
- The good movers will offer the service of unpacking: For some, it might come as a bit of surprise but the good movers also offer unpacking services. This can help homeowners by having a team of people helping you get things organized.
- Creative and careful ways of handling sensitive items: It might be an antique your great grandfather passed to you, which could be standing on one leg or a glass sculpture which might break into pieces with one wrong touch; your movers can save the day. Good movers offer the service of carefully handling all types of items, especially the sensitive ones. And not only that, but they also have creative tips and ideas to handle the most confusing and trickiest of situations.
You can also expect services such as storage service for some of the items that need to be sold later or for any other purpose. During your next move think about all of the tasks you dislike doing, or are not very good at doing and think about hiring a professional moving company that can assist.
The professionals at Royal Moving and Storage provide packing, unpacking, storage and moving services throughout Jacksonville and surrounding areas. For over 30 years we have been moving Jacksonville residents. Call Royal Moving and Storage today for a free estimate (904) 724-6683.